The Marylebone Implant Centre is located in the heart of the vibrant city of London. We can be found in the busy Harley street medical district that is world renowned for its specialists.
Our prime location allows easy access to our patients coming from London and surrounding areas.
Accessing Marylebone Implant Centre
The tube is one of the easiest ways for our London patients to access our implant centre. We are a short walking distance from:
- Regent’s Park Underground Station (3 minutes)
- Baker Street Underground station (8 minutes)
- Marylebone Underground station (13 minutes)
- Bond Street Underground Station (13 minutes)
- Oxford Circus Underground Station (16 minutes)
The Marylebone Implant Centre is located right on the side of the Marylebone road, very close to the main motorways serving London (M40, M4, M25 and M1).