- 25g granular sweetener, such as Splenda©
- 250ml water
- 225g frozen blueberries, thawed
- 225g frozen blackberries, thawed
- 125g frozen raspberries, thawed
- 120ml double cream
Prep: 5min › Extra time: 1hr freezing › Ready in: 1hr5min
- In a large measuring jug, dissolve Splenda in water.
- In a food processor or blender, puree berries until smooth, adding sweetened water gradually. Pour in cream, and pulse until blended.
- Pour mixture into ice cream machine and let freeze until mixture is very thick. Eat some straightaway, and then freeze the rest!
Note: As with most homemade frozen desserts, this one freezes very solid. Using the microwave to defrost it some will do the trick.
Recipe from: http://allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/10382/sugar-free-berry-sorbet.aspx?o_is=LV