What Is Invisalign
Invisalign is a proprietary method of orthodontic treatment which uses a series of clear, removable teeth aligners used as an alternative to traditional metal dental braces.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign progressively straightens your teeth using a series of custom-fit braces (aligners). Each brace repositions and prepares your teeth for the next set in a sequence, incrementally moving the teeth into the desired position, as prescribed by our dentist. Treatment time of Invisalign can vary depending on the severity of each individual.
Advantages Of Invisalign
- Virtually Invisible for Confidence
- Invisalign is comfortable & give less pain as compared to braces
- Removable for Enjoyable Eating & Drinking
- Healthy : Removable for Brushing & Flossing
- Easy to Clean for Better Hygiene
- Custom Fit for Individual Precision
- Low Maintenance for Saving Time
- Hassle Free
Why Choose Marylebone Implant Centre for Invisalign?
- We are experts in providing Invisalign treatments
- We are a leading Platinum provider of Invisalign
- We provide our patients with the latest up to date Invisalign treatment techniques
Treatment With Invisalign
- Discrete:– Lets you enjoy invisible teeth-straightening.
- Comfortable:– There are no metal wires or bands that are more likely to irritate your cheeks and gums.
- Convenient:– It does not disturb your lifestyle, you can the device whenever you want to.
Invisalign is the best way to transform your smile without interfering with your day-to-day life.