- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely sliced
- thumb-tip piece fresh root ginger, cut into matchsticks
- 250g chestnut mushrooms, quartered
- ½ Savoy cabbage, shredded
- 300g soba noodles
- 195g jar black bean stir-fry sauce
- 4 spring onions, sliced
1. Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan and add the garlic and ginger. Gently cook for 2 mins until softened. Add mushrooms and cook over a medium heat for 4-5 mins until golden. Add the cabbage and stir-fry for 1 min more.
Then turn out from the tin and place on a rack to cool further. Slice in half and spread with sugar free strawberry jam before replacing the top. Serve with whipped cream.
2. Cook noodles according to pack instructions. Stir the black bean sauce into the cabbage and stir-fry for 1 min. Stir in 100ml water, then cover and simmer for 5 mins until the cabbage is tender. Stir in spring onions. Drain noodles, toss with the cabbage serve.
Recipe from: http://www.sugarfreerecipes.co.uk/no-sugar-sponge-cakes.html